Telegram APK is an excellent instant messenger application that is available for free on the Android operating system.
Even though there are other popular instant messaging applications out there, lots of people use Telegram because it established as a highly secure messenger application for Android.
If you wish to know more about Telegram and want to install the application on your Android device, then we are here with a detailed article today explaining all the things that you need to know about the Telegram application for Android.
What is Telegram APK?
Telegram is one among the several instant messaging applications that are available for Android. Despite there being many other popular options like WhatsApp and WeChat.
What makes Telegram accessible is the fact that it is one of the most secure and private instant messenger Android app out there.
The application incorporates advanced security features like 256-bit symmetric AES encryption, 2048-bit RSA encryption, Diffie-Hellman secure key exchange, and other techniques to ensure data integrity and privacy.
Moreover, the application does not store or track any user data, which makes it highly privacy oriented as well. Apart from all these security features, the Telegram application works the same way as any other instant messenger app for Android.
|Supported Devices||Android 4.0+|
|Last Updated on||May 2019|
How to Download & Install Telegram APK on Android?
The Telegram Android application is officially available in the Google Play Store to be downloaded and installed on any compatible device of your choice.
However, if you are facing any difficulties in installing the application on your device, then you can choose to manually download the Telegram APK file and install the app on your device.
For those among you interested in installing the Telegram application manually on Android, follow the sequence of steps written below.
- First of all, download the latest and official version of the Telegram APK from the official source by clicking on the “Download” button placed above.
- Make sure to download the APK file to the device where you wish to install the application.
- After downloading the APK file, use any File Manager app for Android of your choice and navigate to the downloaded APK file.
- Tap on the APK file.
- The installation of the Telegram application on your device will now begin.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- A new Telegram app launch icon will appear in the home screen of your device.
- Click on this icon to begin using the Telegram application.
Features Of Telegram APK
Let us take a quick look into the various features supported by the Telegram app for Android.
- Send text, video, photos, GIF, emojis, etc. to other Telegram users present in your contacts.
- Ability to create and join groups.
- Secret chat feature for people who care about privacy.
- Make the content you share with your contacts such as photos, texts, videos, and even files disappear after a preset amount of time.
- Self destructs messages that destroy automatically after the receiver reads the letter.
To get more information visit our home page APKMabbu.com, also get all latest mod APK download links.